The Skywriter HPX M-2 is the most affordable way to access X-Laser’s Mercury laser control system in a fixture that is truly road ready. The Skywriter HPX M-2 is the lower-power, lower-cost sibling of our most popular projector, the Skywriter HPX M-5,
The Skywriter HPX M-2 is ideal for small and medium-sized productions where vibrant laser effects can stand out on their own, or be used to complement other effect lighting. Lighting professionals can easily integrate the M-2 into their lighting rigs, and control it in unison with the rest of their lighting, from just about any major console or lighting controller. The Skywriter HPX M-2 has 2W of full RGB laser power and can be used indoors or outdoors, in venues with audiences of up to 1,000 guests.
The lower cost of the Skywriter HPX M-2 combined with our Mercury control system allows for large arrays of lasers with incredible capabilities, all controlled from a lighting console to create amazing cascading movement, dimmer and color chases.
Features of the Skywriter HPX M-2 include:
- 2000mW balanced RGB laser engine
- Single-mode, direct-injection diodes for great modulation and reliability
- Matched diode sets for better beam quality
- Mercury laser control system with the master and basic profiles including:
- 450+ gobos
- 11 digital prisms
- 50 color macros
- 60 motion macros with variable speed and amplitude
- 5-pin DMX
- Large, matte-finish LCD interface
- Art-Net connectivity (upgradable to our etherStop system)
More information to come!