Meet the LightCaster W-DMX 2.4 GHz wireless DMX system. A typical setup would consist of a Lightcaster WDMX™ Transceiver (to transmit signal) and at least one LightCaster W-DMX Receiver to receive the signal. Users can expect an outstanding wireless range of up to 500 meters (line-of-sight) for any of their DMX512 compliant equipment, and leave any worries behind concerning loss of signal due to its built-in FHSS technology (Frequency Hopping Spread Spectrum).
Setting up wireless DMX with the LightCaster™ W-DMX is a very simple procedure. Each of the units have a single function control button, plus a power, DMX, and mode status LED indicator. Each unit also features an integrated clamp for mounting to 2" truss, is housed in a durable anodized aluminum casing, and is equipped with a powerCON compatible power connection.
• One button operation 2.4Ghz W-DMX® wireless system
• W-DMX G5 Protocol – backward compatible with G4S/G3
• Compatible with all DMX512 compliant equipment
• FHSS (Frequency-Hopping Spread Spectrum) technology
• powerCON® compatible power input
• Integrated clamp for mounting to 2" truss
Transceiver transmit power: 100mW
Max Operating Range: 500 meters (line-of-sight)
Latency: < 5mS
Antenna type: 2dBi
Universes: 1 per transmitter, max. 16
2-year limited warranty