The Vizi Wash Z19 fixture’s 19 LEDs are arranged in concentric circles: one central LED is surrounded by a middle ring of 6 LEDs which is in turn surrounded by an outer ring of 12 LEDs. Each half of the middle ring (3 LEDs) and each quarter of the outer ring (also 3 LEDs) can be controlled independently, in addition to the single central LED, which gives a total of seven zones. This allows for the creation of impressive ‘eye candy’ effects, which are made easy to program thanks to the in-built color, effect, fade and speed macros. In addition, an alternate DMX channel mode features three control zones (one per ring) that offers lighting designers a useful compromise between required channels and programming flexibility.
Smooth 16-bit fine dimming of the Vizi Wash Z19 allows for extremely subtle fades in and out, while a range of preset dimming modes as well as user-definable dimming speeds add to the unit’s flexibility. It also offers variable speed strobing between 1 and 40Hz as well as an on-board USB port for easy installation of future firmware updates.
The fixture offers both 3-pin and 5-pin data input and output connections, allowing for easy integration into any existing DMX control system. It also features twist lock power input and output sockets, which allow the power supply for multiple units to be daisy-chained together. On the front of the unit’s base is a large OLED display screen together with four corresponding control buttons. This interface allows easy and intuitive DMX addressing and mode selection, while the screen displays useful operating information including current running temperature and DMX address.
Specifications / Vizi Wash Z19
• 19x Osram 20W RGBW (4-IN-1) LEDs
• Motorized Zoom: 10 ~ 60-degrees
• Seetronic locking power In/Out to daisy chain power
• Daisy chain up to 5 fixtures @ 120V, 11 fixtures @ 230V
• 3-pin & 5-pin In/Out DMX Connections
• With Wired Digital Communications Network
• Control: DMX-512 & RDM
• 4 DMX Channel Modes: 12 / 16 / 28 / 44
• 64 built-in Color Macros
• Color display with touch buttons
• 3 or 7 zones of LED ring control
• Smooth 0-100% Dimming
• Fine 16-bit Dimming
• 6 Dimmer Curve modes
• Fine 16-bit Zoom control
• Built-in USB software upgrade port
• Various Strobe speeds (1-40Hz)
• Gamma Brightness control
• Pan: 540-degree (plus fine 16-bit pan)
• Tilt: 270-degrees (plus fine 16-bit tilt)
• Multi-voltage operation: 110-240V, 50-60Hz
• Power Consumption: 276W Max
Dimensions / Weight:
• Dimensions (LxWxH): 12.1”x7.7”x15.5” / 306.6×195×393.3mm
• Weight: 19 lbs. / 8.6kg.
What’s In The Box:
• Two Omega Brackets
• Twist lock power cable