ADJ’s brand new Vizi Hex Wash7. Ideal for mobile entertainers, theaters, churches, nightclubs, concert venues and event production companies, the Vizi Hex Wash7 is an agile and powerful mover capable of producing everything from intense beams to wide-spread washes.
Fitted with seven 15W HEX LEDs, the Vizi Hex Wash7 is a powerful fixture offering a total output of 105W. It’s 6-in-1 LEDs combine red, green, blue, white, amber and UV light-sources to offer unrivaled color mixing potential. It also features 64 built-in Color Macros to allow easy selection of popular hues either via DMX or directly from its LCD menu.
The fixture’s motorized zoom function allows its beam angle to be changed remotely to anything between 5-degrees and 55-degrees. At its narrowest setting the unit is ideal for mid-air beam effects, with its richly colored output focused tightly into a shaft of light that looks very impressive in a hazy atmosphere. Meanwhile, at its widest zoom setting, the fixture generates a broad wash that is ideal for illuminating large areas of a stage or venue.
Offering a 270-degree tilt range and a huge 630-degrees of pan movement (with the option to limit this to 540-degrees), the Vizi Hex Wash7’s beam has a very wide field of movement. Its speedy stepper motors allow for very fast sweeps, while 16-bit fine pan and tilt control facilitate smooth slow movements and precise positioning. Both pan and tilt can also be inverted, to create contrasting movements when fixtures are linked together or to synchronize the movement of multiple units when some are floor standing while others are hanging downwards.
0 – 100% digital dimming means that the unit’s light output can be reduced when necessary and also allows for smooth transitions between lighting scenes. A choice of 5 different dimmer curves is offered, allowing for use in a variety of diverse situations. Adding to its versatility, the fixture also features electronic strobe and pulse effects which can be set to any speed. Read More!
• High Output LED Moving Head Wash with motorized zoom
• 4-Button DMX LCD menu with 180° Inverse View mode
• 64 built-in Color Macros
•Fast Pan / Tilt Movement
• 5 Dimmer Curves
• 16-Bit Fine Pan/Tilt control
• Pan/Tilt Inverse Mode for contrasting movement when fixtures are linked together
• Electronic Strobe/Pulse effect; random strobe slow to fast
• Electronic Dimming: 0% - 100%
• Includes Omega bracket for truss mounting
• 7x 15W RGBWA+UV HEX (6-IN-1) LEDs (rated at 50,000 hrs.)
• Motorized Zoom: 5 ~ 55-degree beam angle
• 2 Operational Modes: Program Mode & DMX Controlled
• 3 DMX Channel Modes
• Pan: 630-degree (540 Optional); Tilt: 270-degree
• Stand Alone or Master/Slave Configuration
• 3-pin and 5-Pin XLR In/Out
• powerCon AC In/Out on rear to daisy chain power
• Fan cooled
• Multi-voltage Operation: 100-230V, 50Hz/60Hz
• Power Consumption: 137W
• Dimensions (LxWxH): 11.75” x 8” x 15.75”/ 300 x 200 x 400mm
• Weight: 19 lbs. /8.5 kg.
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!
All prices are in USD