The new Pocket Pro utilizes a bright white 25-Watt LED light-source, which offers twice the power of the original Inno Pocket Spot (which had a 12-Watt LED). The light from this potent LED is then focused through an advanced optical system to create vivid surface projections and impactful beams of light that belie it's compact form.
Not only does this new Pocket Pro an improved fixture, it provides incredible light output, it also offers replaceable GOBOs. This is an advanced feature that is unprecedented on a moving head of this size and at such a low price-point. The unit is fitted with a 7 position (+ open) GOBO wheel pre-loaded with a collection of detailed patterns some of which are particularly suited to surface projection while others are ideal for creating mid-air effects.
However every one of these GOBOs can easily be replaced thanks to the unit’s easy-access hinged-case design. Once the fixture has been opened up, the pre-installed GOBOs can easily be slid out and replaced with alternative patterns. Four useful additional GOBOs – including one depicting a pair of rings surrounded by a heart that is perfect for wedding celebrations – are supplied with the unit, while custom patterns can also be used. The fixture is compatible with any metal GOBO with an outer size of 18.4mm and a visible area of 13mm.
• Compact and potent moving head for mobile entertainers or venue with low ceilings
• EZ OPEN cover giving full access to the GOBO Whee
• All white exterior housing
• Separate color & gobo wheels
• Beam Angle: 15-degrees
• Fan Cooled
• Optional ADJ UC IR Compatible (Not Included) and Airstream IR Compatible (transmitter Not included)
• 25W White LED source
• Rated at approximately 50,000 hrs
• 7 Colors + white
• 7 replaceable gobos + spot
• GOBO size: 18.4 mm (13mm viewable)
• Includes kit of 4 additional GOBOs
• GOBO Shake effect
• GOBO scroll mode
• Linkable: DMX via 3-pin XLR cable
• powerCON input
• 3 Operational modes: DMX, Sound Active & Internal Show control modes
• 2 DMX channel modes: 11 & 13 Channel modes
• 4 Built-in shows
• 540° pan / 230° tilt (16-bit)
• Pan /Tilt Inversion mode
• 5 selectable Dim Curves (Standard, Stage, TV, Architectural & Theatre)
• Shutter: Pulse effect; random strobe slow to fast
• Dimming: 0% - 100%
• Manual focus
• Power consumption: 53W
• Multi-voltage Operation: AC 100 - 240V, 50/60Hz
• Dimensions (LxWxH): 6.37” x 7.87” x 11.30” / 162 x 200 x 287mm
• Weight: 7.3 lbs. / 3.6 kgs.
• ETL Approved
What’s in the box:
• Omega bracket included
• powerCON power cord
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!
All prices are in USD