NovaStar J6 is a high-performance multi-screen splicing processor featuring powerful image processing. Multiple video inputs can be overlapped and displayed on a display system composed by 4 screens after each of the input is scaled. J6 supports a wide range of inputs which can be spliced into a bigger picture.
• Supports a wide range of video inputs divided into 4 groups with 8 connectors, including 1× HDMI (or VGA, or DVI), 4 × DVI, 2 × SDI, and 1 × DualLink DVI (or HDMI 1.4, or DP1.1).
• The input resolution of Input A supports 4K×2K@30Hz. Other inputs support 1920×1080@60Hz which are downward compatible.
• Supports 5 × outputs, including 4 groups with 8 DVI connectors for splicing output, and 1 × HDMI preview output.
• The preview connector supports preview of PVW, PGM and 8 × input signals.
• Output resolution is settable. The splicing width of 4 channels can be up to 15360×600.
• Up to 6 windows can be displayed simultaneously and the resolution of each window is up to 7680×1080@60Hz. J6 also supports one OSD of up to 4K×2K, which can be images or texts.
• The window position, size, etc. are adjustable, and each window can be added with borders of custom color and widths.
• Besides the 6 built-in preset templates, up to 16 user presets can be created and saved as templates. All the presets can be used directly and easily.
• Provides 21 transition effects to enhance and present images with professional quality.
• An intuitive color LCD on the front panel and clear button indicator lights simplify the system control operations.
• Supports Genlock synchronization, allowing you to choose any input source or external synchronization signal to achieve vertical synchronization.
1x Duallink DVI/HDMI1.4/DP1.1
4x DVI (DVI-D)
2 SDI (BNC)
DVI (DVI-D), 4 groups (8 channels)
2x SDI Loop (BNC)
1x HDMI (Type A)
Weight & Dimensions
482.6 mm ×373.5 mm × 96 mm
4.66 kg (10.27 lb)
1x ETHERNET (RJ45)
1x USB (Type-B), to computer
1x USB (Type-A), for cascading
Power & Current
Operating temp.: -20°–60°C