The Kvant Clubmax 2000 FB4 is a cost-effective and low maintenance RGB laser display system, designed to be efficient for small to mid-size indoor venues. The Clubmax 2000 FB4 comes with Pangolin’s FB4 laser control hardware integrated into the laser system, allowing you to control the laser from a PC, lighting console, or in auto mode.
Highlights of the Kvant Clubmax 2000 FB4 laser light show projector:
- Battlefield tested chassis, and internal design is robust and sturdy, making the Clubmax an ideal laser system also for permanent installations, touring, and laser rentals.
- Optimized to allow for long maintenance intervals and to ensure a long-life span of the laser system.
- Ultra-low-divergence RGB laser source designed to provide maximum brightness at further projection distances. The premium quality laser source uses the latest semiconductor diode laser technology in conjunction with the most advanced beam shaping techniques.
- Pangolin’s FB4 laser show control hardware allows you to control your laser from a PC. lighting console via Ethernet, DMX, ArtNet and ILDA, or in auto mode for standalone playback.
- Color Balance Display Mode matches the colors outputted by your laser to those you see on your computer screen, without the need for color palette calibration in your software. The color settings are stored in the internal system memory of Clubmax FB4.
- 40 Kpps scanning speed with ScannerMax Compact 506; Up to 60 Kpps with optional Saturn 1 scanners.
- A comprehensive range of adjustment controls on the rear panel.
- Easily accessible beam alignment mechanism: with no need to take the lid off.
- Direct compatibility with Pangolin DiscoScan 2.0 bracket, Safety Scan lens bracket, 4-Way masking plate and FB4-QS Quick Connect.
- Optional Single or Dual Optical Bench and Pangolin PASS upgrades.
- TÜV certification.
|Source | Type:||semiconductor diode | full-colour RGB laser projector|
|Suitability:||indoor laser displays [atmospheric, abstract, text, animations]|
|System control:||FB4-SK [Ethernet, ArtNet, DMX, ILDA | PC, Lighting Console or Autoplay]|
|Compliant with:||EN 60825-1 [tested by TÜV SÜD], FDA|
|Size [WxHxD, mm]:||339 x 168 x 270|
|Guaranteed opt. output [mW]:||2000|
|R | G | B [mW]:||340 | 700 | 1200 [*see note A below]|
|Wavelengths [nm, ±5nm]:||637 | 520 | 445|
|Beam size [mm]:||5.2 x 4.5|
|Beam divergence [mrad]:||0.58 [full angle, averaged value, *see note B below]|
|Modulation [kHz] | type:||100 | analogue|
|X-Y scanners:||ScannerMAX 506 Compact|
Specialized Shipping Item / Fixed Shipping