The Micro Galaxian II laser is a green and red laser that produces more than 200 beams of laser light that moves and creates a starburst pattern of laser beams that blast through the air and that may be projected onto walls, ceilings or dance floors. When combined with a fog or haze machine, the laser will display pin point laser beams that look like little laser beam needles that blast through in mid air
The Micro Galaxian II uses built in programs to make laser beam effects. On auto mode the laser will cycle through the lasers pre-programmed laser shows automatically and set on “sound mode” the laser will cycle through the laser programs on a random basis to the rhythm of the music to product an incredible laser light show that will amaze the crowd - set it and forget it!
Includes a dual hanging bracket and the UC LASER IR wireless remote control. The Micro Galaxian II’s compact, light weight case design makes it ideal for mobile entertainers, bands, night clubs and bars or any party goers!
• Produces more than 200 green and red laser beams that can be projected on a ceiling, wall or dance floor
• Compact case design
• 2 operational modes: Auto Mode (built-in programs), or Sound Active Mode
• Built-in programs can be changed with a push of a button on the unit or from an infrared remote
• Includes dual hanging bracket
• Complies with FDA standards
• Fan cooled
• Power consumption: 9W max
• Green Laser: 30mW (532nm) Green laser
• Red Laser: 80mW (650nm) Red laser
• Includes UL Listed multi-voltage power supply: AC 100-240V, 50/60Hz
• UC LASER IR remote included [Auto Fast and Slow/Sound Control; Black Out; Color Change (R, G, R+G, Random); Rotation Control (Clockwise/Counter-Clockwise/Random)]
• ADJ Airstream IR App compatible
• Dimensions (LxWxH): 5” x 6.75” x 5” / 130 x 172x 130mm
• Weight: 2 lbs. / .6 kg.
Please note: This laser effect is for DJ and home use, not intended for commercial use.