The ADJ Mega Hex Par is a compact, low profile par designed for up lighting and stage lighting, and will bring color and excitement to any event. This fixture features ADJ’s patented “sit-flat” design so that it may sit directly on the ground or inside truss without the scissor yoke because the power & DMX ins and outs are mounted on the side of the fixture, not on the rear.
The Mega Hex Par features 5 x 6-Watt, 6-IN-1 (RGBAW + UV) LEDs which offers smooth color mixing and can produce a larger-scale of colors than a 4-color LED, such as hot pink, lime green and electric blue. It has a 25-degree beam angle, 5 operational modes, and 5 DMX Channel modes for a variety of programming options.
Users can use the included ADJ UC IR wireless remote to control black out, full on, strobe, dimming, sound active and color change. Or, control these fixtures with ADJ’s myDMX software or the Airstream DMX Bridge APP, (both sold separately).
Vibrant slim flat black Par with 5 x 6-Watt, 6-IN-1 Hex (RGBWA+UV) LEDs
• HEX LEDs allow for a wider pallet of colors like hot pink, lime green and electric blue
• Smooth Color Mixing (fast or slow color change operation)
• ADJ’s patented “sit-flat” design: Power & DMX Ins/Outs intelligently designed so the fixtures may be set flat on the ground or set inside truss
• Great as an architectural wall wash or for performance stages where traditional stage lighting emit a lot of heat onto performers
• 5 DMX Channel modes: 6, 7, 8, 11 or 12 channel modes
• 5 Operational modes: Auto Run Mode (16 Color Change Mode, 16 Color Fade Modes, & 1 Combined Mode), Sound Active Mode (16 Modes), RGBAW + UV Dimmer Mode, Static Color Mode (63 Colors), and DMX Controlled
• Digital DMX Display with 4-button menu for easy navigation
• Stand Alone or Master/Slave Configuration
• Beam Angle: 25-degrees
• 63 built-in Color Macros
• DMX-512 protocol
• Color strobe effect
(LxWxH): 9”x8.75”x3.5”/ 225x220x85mm