The Element HEX IP Chrome is powered by four 10W HEX (RGBWA+UV) LEDs, which generate a consistent color wash with a 20-degree beam angle. The 6-in-1 LEDs allow for the creation of a huge palette of colors ranging from vivid saturates to subtle pastels. In addition to the primary colors of red, green and blue, the inclusion of both white and amber LED elements allows for the generation of a wide variety of color temperatures of white light, ranging from stark cool white to soft warm white. Meanwhile, the UV LED element not only allows for the creation of the classic ‘blacklight’ effect where white and fluorescent materials glow vividly, but it can also be combined with the other colors to create hues such as hot pink, electric purple and lime green that aren’t possible using tri/quad color uplighters.
As well as full color mixing of the six LED elements, which allows the choice of a vast variety of colors, the unit is pre-programmed with 63 color macros to allow for quick setup when required. It also offers Sound Active operation as well as an Auto Run mode with a choice of 16 pre-programmed color chases as well as 16 color fade patterns. 0 – 100% master dimming and variable speed pulse/strobe effects (0.2Hz-11Hz) are also on offer. A four-character LED display and four corresponding push buttons provide a simple menu interface for mode and color selection as well as DMX addressing.
• 4 x 10-Watt RGBAW+UV LEDs (6-in-1 - Red, Green, Blue, Amber, White & UV)
• Life expectancy: rated at 50,000 hrs.
• LUX: 684 @ 2M; 171 @ 4M
• Beam angle: 20-degree
• PWM frequency:1000Hz
• DMX: WiFLY EXR Wireless DMX
• With Wired Digital Communication Network
• IEC connection to power/charge fixture
• Control protocol: WiFLY EXR DMX
• 5 DMX Channel modes: 6, 7, 8, 11, or 12
• Remote control: WiFLY EXR DMX, UC-IR, Airstream IR
• 5 Operational modes: RGBAW+UV Dimmer Mode; Sound Active mode; Auto Run Mode (16 color change modes, 16 color fade modes, & 1 color/fade combo mode); Static Color mode; and DMX Controlled
• IP54 Outdoor Rated
• All chrome housing
• Built-in kickstand to angle figure while it’s on the floor
• 4-button DMX menu display on rear panel with water resistant hatch
• USB firmware update port
• Built-in WiFLY EXR wireless DMX: Up to 2,500 feet (760M) when used with ADJ’s WiFLY EXR Battery Transceiver
• 63 built-in Color Macros
• Variable RGBAW+UV color mixing offers a smooth, seemingly unlimited color palette - Great for Stage or Wall Washing!
• LED pulse and strobe effect (0.2Hz-11Hz)
• Flicker Free Operation
• Electronic Dimming: 0 - 100% with 5 dimming curves
• Run all night – No duty cycle
• Energy Saving Mode
• Battery Type: fixed lithium battery
• Battery Energy: 73.26WH (Watt Hours)
• Battery Weight: 0.42 kg.
• Battery Voltage: 11.1V
• Battery Capacity: 6.6AH
• Total Lithium Ion Cells: 9 pieces
• Battery Wrap Material: PVC sleeving + highland barley paper
• Battery Charge Time: 4.5 Hours (With POWER switch On)
• Battery Life: 16 hours ( Full charge, single color, Battery Saving mode ON)
• Power Draw Total (All LED's @ Full On): 45W, 0.5A @ 120V/60Hz, 42W, 0.2A @ 220V/50Hz,
• Multi-voltage operation: AC 100-240V, 50/60Hz
Dimensions / Weight:
• Dimensions (LxWxH): 5.5” x 5.5” x 7.5” / 140 x 140 x 190.5mm
• Weight: 6.5 lbs. / 2.9kg.
• cETLus Approved (Control #4002034)
• CE Approved
• IP54 Outdoor rated
Element HEXIP Chrome User Manual
Element HEXIP Chrome Photometrics IES Files
Element HEX IP Chrome Photometric Test Reports
Element HEX IP Chrome DMX Traits
Element HEX IP Chrome Cut Sheets