The ADJ D4 Branch RM is a single rack space, 4-way distributor/booster with 3-pin and 5-pin XLR input and output jacks. This unit takes the incoming DMX signal and splits it to four (4) separate outputs that are electronically isolated from each other to ensure uninterrupted data. In addition, each output has dedicated drivers to boost the incoming signal, and the unit includes a link / terminate button for easy troubleshooting.
• 4-Way DMX Data Splitter / Fully DMX512 (1990) Compliant
• Built-in signal amplifier boosts the DMX signal for each port
• Link / Terminate Button for Easy Troubleshooting
• DMX Status LED Indicator
• (1) 3-pin + (1) 5-pin XLR Isolated Inputs
• (1) 3-pin + (1) 5-pin XLR Passive Loop Output
• (4) 3-pin + (4) 5-pin XLR Isolated Outputs
SIZE / WEIGHT:
• 19” (482mm) x 5.5” (139.8mm) x 1.7” (44mm)
• 5.3 lbs. (2.4kg)
• AC 120V/60Hz (U.S. Only), AC 240V/50Hz (E.U. Only)
• cETLus approved
• CE approved
Specifications and documentation subject to change without notice.