The ADJ COB Cannon Wash DW ST is a shorter version of the popular COB Cannon Wash fixture. It uses advanced Warm White / Cool White COB (Chip On Board) technology allowing for a powerful LED engine to be placed in a small amount of space. The result is a high output, smooth color mixing LED Par with no WW/CW shadows. Designed for mobile or permanent wash lighting of stages, clubs, dance floors and churches. The COB LED engine on the COB Cannon Wash DW ST is a dual WW/CW 2-In-1). It also doubles as an uplight with its scissor yoke that act as legs to set the fixture upright to wash walls and ceilings.
The COB Cannon Wash DW ST comes in a black casing and has massive 80-degree beam angle. Easily replaceable 40-degree and 50-degree lens are included so that the beam angle may be changed.
It has 6 DMX Channel modes for programming flexibility, built-in color macros and 5 selectable Dim Curves. The fixture has many pro features such as: 0-100% electronic dimming, strobe/pulse effect, Flicker Free operation, 3-pin & 5-pin DMX and powerCon power daisy-chaining, and a 4-button DMX display. COB Cannon Wash DW ST may run in its stand-alone mode from built-in programs, sound actively or from a DMX controller.
• Light Source: 1x 150-Watt COB (Chip on Board) Warm White/Cool White LED (2-IN-1) - rated at approximately 50,000 hrs.
• CRI: Over 90
• Light Output: 891 LUX @3M (CW + WW @ 40-degree beam), 711 LUX @3M (CW + WW @ 50-degree beam), 410 LUX @3M (CW + WW @ 80-degree beam)
• 80-degree beam angle
• Includes lens kit to change to 40-degrees or 50-degrees beam angle
• 3-pin & 5-pin connectors for DMX linking
• powerCon AC IN/OUT to daisy chain power (up to 5 fixtures)
• Variable white control: 3200K - 6400K
• 6 DMX Channel modes (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 Ch.)
• 8 warm white / cool white built-in color macros
• 4-button digital DMX display on rear panel
• Compatible with ADJ RFC wireless remote control (sold separately)
• LED pulse and strobe effect
• Electronic Dimming: 0 - 100%
• 5 selectable Dim Curves (Standard, Stage, TV, Architectural & Theatre)
• Refresh Rate:1KHz
• Flicker Free operation (No flickering on camera)
• Use as Wash/par or Pixel Mapped for a stunning visual effect
• Scissor yoke allows fixture to be mounted on truss or set on the ground
• Optional Barn Doors (BAR001) sold separately
• Run all night – No duty cycle
• Auto sensing power supply: AC 100V/60Hz - 240V/50Hz
• Power Draw: 132W max
• Daisy chain up to 5 fixtures maximum
DIMENSIONS / WEIGHT:
• Dimensions (LxWxH): 13” x 10” x 7.5” / 330x256x190mm (with bracket); 8.75” x 7.5” x 7.5” / 218.5x190x190mm (without bracket)
• Weight: 9 lbs. / 4.1 kg.
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!
All prices are in USD