At the heart of the Focus Spot Three Z new fixture is an incredibly powerful 100W white LED light-source, which generates piercing beams and sharp pattern projections. Offering the usual benefits of LED, such as low power consumption and long lamp life (50,000 hours), the Focus Spot Three Z doesn’t skim on brightness, generating an output of 6300 lux measured at a distance of 3 meters. This allows for striking midair beam effects as well as vivid pattern projections over long distances.
The Focus Spot Three Z is also a nimble mover, offering fast and fluid pan movement through 540-degrees and tilt movement through 270-degrees. The unit’s high-quality stepper motors, with micro-stepping, also allow for smooth movement and precise 16-bit fine pan and tilt positioning.
A wheel loaded with 8 colors (+ open white) allows for rich hues to saturate the Focus Spot Three Z’s beam and two separate GOBO wheels allow lots of creative freedom when it comes to shaping it. The first wheel is fitted with 7 static GOBO patterns (+ open spot), while the second is loaded with 6 rotating GOBOs (+ open spot). Whichever GOBO you choose, the projection can be kept sharp, regardless of distance, thanks to the remote motorized focus function and – as already mentioned – the size of the projected GOBO can be altered remotely thanks to motorized zoom.
The potential for impressive projections and midair effects doesn’t stop there, as the Focus Spot Three Z also offers not one, but two, rotating 6-facet prisms. The first is circular, splitting the projected beam into a cluster of 6 smaller patterns, while the second is linear, generating a rotating line of GOBO projections. Each prism can be rotated at variable speeds, allowing for the creation of effects that range from subtle mood-enhancers to impactful party-starters.
The Focus Spot Three Z’s extensive feature-set is completed by 0% - 100% dimming, with a choice of 5 selectable dimming curves, as well as variable-speed electronic strobing and pulsing. Further creative potential is also provided by the GOBO shake feature and the ability to select split-colors.
• High Output 100W LED Moving Head spot with motorized zoom
• Motorized Focus
• Motorized Zoom: 12 ~ 20-degree beam angle
• 3 Operational Modes: Sound Active, Show Mode, & DMX Controlled
• 4 Built-in lighting shows
• Electronic Dimming: 0% - 100%
• Electronic Strobe/Pulse effect; random strobe slow to fast
• 5 Dimming Curves
• Pan/Tilt Inverse Mode for contrasting movement when fixtures are linked together
• Fast Pan Tilt Movement
• Gobo Shake effect
• Two 6-facet rotating prism effects (circular & linear)
• 16-Bit Fine Pan/Tilt control
• Stepper motors with micro stepping
• 3-pin XLR In/Out
• 4-Button DMX LCD menu with 180° Inverse View mode
• Includes Omega bracket for truss mounting
• Fan cooled
• Light Source: 100W High Output LED
• Lux: 6300 @ 3M
• Variable beam angle: 12 ~ 20-degree beam angle
• 18 & 21 DMX channel modes
• 8 Colors + Spot
• 2 Independent Gobo Wheel’s: Gobo Wheel 1 has 7 Static Gobo’s + Spot; Gobo Wheel 2 has 6 Rotating Gobo’s + Spot
• Pan: 540-degree; Tilt: 270-degree
• PowerCon AC In/Out on rear to daisy chain power (up to 3 Focus Spot Three Z’s @ 120V and 6 Focus Spot Three Z’s @ 230V )
• Long Life LED (Rated at approximately 50,000 hrs)
• Multi-voltage Operation: 100-230V, 50Hz/60Hz
• Power Consumption: 230W
• Dimensions (LxWxH): 7.25” x 11.25” x 18.75”/ 185 x 284 x 479mm
• Weight: 24 lbs. /11 kgs.
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!
All prices are in USD