Chauvet DMX-RT4 DMX Recording / Playback Device
Recording and playing back DMX programming has never been easier than with DMX-RT4. This robust DMX recording and playback device has 4 independent triggers for playback and each trigger can be programmed and activated separately. Normally Open (N/O) or Normally Closed (N/C) triggers allow the use of most common sensors. The USB-C connector lets you copy, backup and transfer show files while a standard 3.5mm headphone jack connects to external audio systems for amplified playback. Keep your creations safe and secure with password protection. DMX-RT4 also supplies DC voltage through terminal block to power specific triggers.
Chauvet DJ DMX-RT4 DMX Recording and Playback Device Features:
- DMX recording and playback device with 4 independent triggers.
- Each trigger can be programmed and triggered separately.
- Copy, backup and transfer show files using the USB-C connector.
- Standard headphone connector (3.5mm) connects to external audio systems for amplified playback.
- Password protection ensures shows will not be altered.
- Normally Open (N/O) or Normally Closed (N/C) triggers allow the use of most common sensors.
- Supplies DC voltage through terminal block to power specific triggers.
- DMX Channels: 3-pin XLR
- Input Voltage: 12 VDC, 1 A (external power supply: 100 to 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz)
- Power and Current: 1 W, 0.03 A @ 120 V, 60 Hz / 1 W, 0.03 A @ 230 V, 50 Hz
- Weight: 0.4 lb (0.2 kg)
- Size: 4.8 x 3.2 x 1.5 in (122 x 81 x 38 mm)
- Approvals: CE, UKCA, RoHS
- Compatible audio formats: MP3 (32-320kbps), WAV (8 or 16bit only)
- Onboard memory: 32 GB
- Filename max length (MP3/WAV): 12 characters
- Filename max length (show file): 11 characters
- Trigger Type: auto, toggle, N/O or N/C
- Terminal Block output: 12 VDC, 100 mA
In the Box Includes:
- (1) Chauvet DJ DMX-RT4 DMX Recording and Playback Device with 4 Independent Triggers
- (1) External power supply
- (1) Quick Reference Guide